These three simple, small words, are currently the ones I most often hear when working with service leaders today.
They usually lead to questions like:
- “How can we reduce our service costs without compromising on customer outcomes”?
- “How can we increase productivity and efficiency without adding head count”?
- “How can we improve first time fix rates, both in our technical support organization, as well as with our field service team”?
- “How can we effectively train new hires, by leveraging our experienced techs”?
- “How can we increase customer loyalty, deliver better customer experiences and retain and grow our clients”?
The list of “How can we…” questions is endless.