According to Blumberg Advisory Group, 44% of field service leaders surveyed believe the market for Remote Assistance software is poised for rapid growth over the next few years. The best remote visual assistance software incorporates augmented reality features, including merged reality, spatial computing, and 3D annotation, along with video collaboration tools to create a virtual environment.
This Buyer’s Guide is your comprehensive resource for understanding the evolution of augmented reality (AR) to remote visual assistance software and ultimately to the emerging realm of Remote Visual Guidance (RVG) applications. It includes:
- Trends Impacting Remote Visual Assistance Software Adoption
- Use Cases for Remote Visual Assistance Software Adoption
- Benefits of Remote Visual Assistance Software
- Remote Visual Assistance Core Feature-Functionality
- Remote Visual Assistance Vendor Competency
- SAQs (Should Ask Questions)