Service leaders continue to transform their technology infrastructure required to build a modern service team. However, many organizations will struggle with the adoption of these new technologies. According to the Service Council’s 2021 Voice of the Field Service Engineer (VoFSE) survey, which witnessed 700+ technician respondents, 83% of FSEs agree technology makes them more productive. So how can service organizations ensure successful adoption of technology in the field?
Join us on April 8th at 1pm EDT for an executive discussion on the strategic approaches best-in-class organizations are taking to make certain technology adoption is successful, including:
- Identifying the problem and priority
- Determining key stakeholders
- Collaboration in technology/vendor selection
- Mapping and aligning the technology to process workflows
- Managing adoption and rollout (continuous Change Management)