Help Lightning has a growing engineering team with people working all over the world–from Beijing to Brazil to Birmingham, Alabama. Our Remote Assistance products for Android, iOS, and Web use cutting edge-technologies including Augmented Reality, complex UIs (OpenGL), and support for the latest smart glasses. We are looking for talented developers to join our Augmented Reality team–specifically for Microsoft HoloLens 2.
Useful and Relevant Skills
- 3+ years of experience and/or degree in a STEM field.
- Recent experience developing apps for Microsoft HoloLens. Must be able to demostrate projects.
- Experience with Unity or similar gaming frameworks.
- Experience with fast-growing startup technology company
- Understands and Appreciates User-Experience-Driven-Design
- Has a heart for delivering value to customers and users
We are looking for someone in the Birmingham, AL area ideally. However, as is the case since Covidtide, the majority of our team is remote and is distributed all over. Working from home at other locations is an option.