We are excited to introduce the new Help Lightning website! There are many sections on the new site to better explain our value for enterprise organizations looking to improve key metrics such as first time fix rate and customer satisfaction scores.
The new website is designed to help enterprise leaders supporting field service, manufacturing, and call center environments to research our proven AR-enabled technology.
We’ve added a lot of new content and there’s more to come! Here’s a list of the new content with easy links to visit these pages:
New Help Lightning Website: Product Pages
- Product Overview page: see how our technology works and learn about key product features
- Help Lightning For Field Service page: learn about the use cases and benefits for Field Service teams
- Help Lightning For Manufacturing page: learn about the use cases and benefits for Manufacturing teams
- Help Lightning For Call Centers page: learn about the use cases and benefits for Call Center teams
New Help Lightning Website: Industry Pages
- Industry Overview page: learn about the various vertical industries supported by Help Lightning
- Medical & Scientific Equipment Industry page
- Telecommunications Industry page
- Industrial Equipment Industry page
- Distribution & Logistics Industry page
- Office Equipment Industry page
- Energy & Utilities Industry page
- Food & Beverage Equipment Industry page
You’ll find an abundance of content on the new Help Lightning website! This content will help you learn about the issues we can help solve and the ways you can take advantage of our AR-enabled technology.
To find all this helpful content, choose your favorite type below:
- Case Studies – Download detailed, multi page case studies
- Success Stories – Download a quick, one page success story
- Guides – Download one of our popular how-to guides
- Videos – Watch a video to see how our technology works
- Webinars – Sign up for future webinars or watch recent ones on demand
And, if you are ready to get started, here are the ways you can do that:
- Request A Demo
- Request To Start A Free Trial
- Contact Us
If you fill out one of these forms, we’ll also add you to our twice monthly newsletter. We have a lot of new content planned for the new site so be sure to bookmark it for a future visit.
Let us know what else you are looking for – we’re here to help!