Technical Product Manager
The role of the Technical Product Manager at Help Lightning is to gather input from various channel’s regarding a product’s performance. Then, take that input and construct plans for continued development of that solution. This will require collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders inside Help Lightning and the gathering of User Experience data from users. This role will also require technical activities, as needed.
- Perform analysis and document uses of the product and how they create value
- Develop and tune personas for critical users (personal or commercial) of the product
- Produce weekly/monthly analysis of internally or externally reported issues, to identify themes
- Develop high level business cases (Business or Technical Epics) for Help Lightning products
Design & Development
- Provide guidance to development team sessions, based on analysis
- High-level development tasks, as applicable
- Responsible for keeping records of filed patents, potential patents, etc.
- Documentation of product features and expected performance (functional & non-functional guidelines)
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Experience with Linux
- Good interpersonal skills, cross-functional collaboration
- Undergraduate degree in a technology discipline (preferred)