Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager at Help Lightning is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and growth, and ensure the customer is extremely successful in utilizing Help Lightning. Their job is to work closely with customers throughout their life-cycle from on-boarding to maintenance, management of all tactical aspects of the account, driving continuous improvement and removing obstacles.
Primary duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include:
- Launching Help Lightning, growing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- On-board customers effectively to ensure a smooth transition from sales
- Ensure all users are adequately trained
- Work closely with the customers to successfully rollout and expand the use of Help Lightning.
- Establish a trusted relationship with each assigned customer and serve as their primary contact
- Understand customer needs and objectives; ensure the customer is utilizing and benefiting from the full extent of Help Lightning
- Maintain account oversight via regular meeting cadence with customer project leaders; manage status reports, notes, and associated action items
- Proactively monitor call volume, addressing low usage while supporting greater adoption clients
- Collect and Measure success criteria via surveys, success stories and feedback
- Provide support services to customers, reacting and resolving problems
- Work in alignment with the assigned strategic coach
- Communicate product issues and requests via JIRA to the development staff
- Assist in Quality Testing of Help Lightning
- Additional responsibilities will be expected such as providing process improvement ideas, leading special projects and other requested initiatives.
Skills / Requirements
- Positive and energetic disposition
- Strong customer orientation
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good technical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of audiences
- Ability to work well at all levels of an organization in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering related fields